PARTICIPANT INFORMATION & CONSENT
Thank you for reading the participant information sheet. Please proceed to the consent form.
Research title: A survey of perceptions and awareness of floating capability in water
Principal investigator: Mr Thomas Wild (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ethics approval ID: PGR-FSHS-0108-2022
Please read and check the following statements.
- I confirm that I am at least 16 years of age.
- I confirm that I have read and understood the participant information sheet for the above study.
- I confirm that I have had the opportunity to consider the information and ask questions and that these have been answered satisfactorily.
- I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time without giving a reason.
- I understand that 14 days after the survey closes on 31/08/23 (i.e., 23:59 pm GMT on 15/09/23), my anonymised data will be inseparable from the wider dataset and at that point, my data will not be able to be removed from the study.
- I understand that the results of this study may be published and/or presented at meetings and/or shared with other researchers. I give my permission for my anonymous data, which does not identify me, to be disseminated in this way.
- I agree to the anonymised data I contribute being retained for any future research that has been approved by a Research Ethics Committee for up to 10 years.
- I agree to be contacted for possible participation in future research studies.
I am content with all of the above statements, and I agree to take part in this study.
- so we can email you an overview of the findings
- to share future studies/follow-up questions
- if we need to contact you about the prize draw